I hope you are safe and well and that you had a good mid-term break. We are delighted to welcome our pupils back to school on Monday.
Firstly, there has been some controversy recently in relation to some hand sanitizer and cleaning products being withdrawn from use in schools, none of the products listed for replacement have been in use in our school.
Last term your co-operation with the guidelines in relation to safety in our school was central in our school staying open. We face some challenging months ahead and ask that you please bear in mind the following important points about the return to school.
- We are now at Level 5 Lockdown and it is important that social distancing and mask-wearing are adhered to when dropping children to school and when collecting them after school.
- We will be continuing with all the school routines that were set up at the start of the school year in relation to “pods” within classes and “bubbles” between classes.
- Please remind your children of the need to wash and/or sanitise their hands frequently during the school day and to practice good respiratory etiquette.
- Most importantly please be vigilant about monitoring your child’s health. Do not send a child to school if they are displaying any possible symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
- Please keep our school safe by following all the government guidelines in relation to social distancing, testing and isolation.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday,