Now that we have all time to digest the news, we would like to congratulate Mr Rory D’Arcy on his new appointment. On behalf of all parents, guardians and students we would like to thank Mr.D’Arcy sincerely for his tireless work and commitment to all our children.
Mr. D’Arcy has crafted a safe, happy, inclusive environment where all our children have thrived.
We wish you, Rory every success and much happiness in your new role. You will be missed!
and all of the Parents Association.
Our Parents' Association meets about once a month and all are welcome to attend. Notification of the meeting is distributed by note and a reminder by text. Meetings are generally held in the school.PARENTS ASSOCIATION MEETING
Parents Association meeting will be held on Monday 2nd March at 7pm. All welcome to attend.
About The Parents Association
The Parents Association was founded in January 2003. The aims of the Association are:
- To adopt a programme of activities which will promote the involvement of parents in the operation of the school, in consultation with the Principal.
- To foster educational partnership between home and school for the benefit of the children.
- To represent parents’ interests.
- To provide support for teachers.
- To assist members who have difficulties.
- To promote the development of the school and its amenities.
- To advise the Principal or the Board on matters relating to the school.
Please refer to the Parents’ Notice board for details of upcoming events or contact names and telephone numbers.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Tues 5th March Flippin Pancakes and Cake Sale
Friday 15th March Confirmation.
Sat March 16th Bag Packing in Tesco
Monday April 22nd Family Treasure Hunt
Saturday May 11th School Clean Up Day
Saturday May 25th Holy Communion.