Our Parents' Association meets about once a month and all are welcome to attend. Notification of the meeting is distributed by note and a reminder by text. Meetings are generally held in the school.
About The Parents Association
The Parents Association was founded in January 2003. The aims of the Association are:
- To adopt a programme of activities which will promote the involvement of parents in the operation of the school, in consultation with the Principal.
- To foster educational partnership between home and school for the benefit of the children.
- To represent parents’ interests.
- To provide support for teachers.
- To assist members who have difficulties.
- To promote the development of the school and its amenities.
- To advise the Principal or the Board on matters relating to the school.
Please refer to the Parents’ Notice board for details of upcoming events or contact names and telephone numbers.